We all heard stories of loyal cats but some are more interesting than others. The story of Trooper was one particularly intriguing story. Trooper was a cat who was adopted when he was just two weeks by Alexis Hackney and her family.
The family lived with their grandmother Whaley who was 96 years old, Whaley who loved her grandchildren so much and this love also transferred to Trooper. Everyone knew that Whaley loved Tropper a lot since they could be seen together playing all day and Whaley loved cuddling Trooper a lot. Sometimes her grandchildren were not around and Trooper was left alone with Whaley and made him form a close relation with Whaley.
Watch the adorable story below:
Isn’t it incredible how much love our animals can have for us? Trooper is truly an incredible animal.
Recent Meow Posts:
- Heartbroken cat refused to leave dead friend behind in amazing video
- Family hears mysterious meows in house despite not owning a cat
- Missing cat shows up after 10 years away
- Forgotten cat finally has a reason to smile
- Cat hacker tries to get into owner’s laptop