She knew her cat was sick, but when vets take X-rays, it reveals the terribly disturbing truth

This women could tell her cat was sick, but she didn’t know what exactly was wrong until the X-rays revealed that the cat had eaten something he shouldn’t have – the clump of mangled stringy things ended up being the culprit!

The cat had eaten a mess of hair ties in the house and nearly died from it after they tied up in his intestinal track and constricted the flow in his body. The poor think needed $4000 in surgery, but vets saved his life!

You might love letting your cat play with hair ties, but this is crazy… Watch the video below: 
She knew something was wrong, it’s a miracle they saved his life—SHARE this story with your friends and family!

What do you think?

comments