This kind women rescued a tiny kitten and had to feed him from a bottle for many days – but when she introduced him to dry food, he went CRAZY, so she had to prevent him from choking on it because he was trying to eat so fast! The results? OH MY!
Some people might be unhappy to see the kitten being pet while eating, but it was necessary to ensure the kitten wouldn’t eat so fast and choke on the food, since this was his first time trying dry food.
Turn up your volume, his reactions is just TOO MUCH… Just watch this hilarious video!!
Wow, I’ve never seen a reaction like this before from a kitten eating dry food for the first time, have you? Love this story? Share it and read our next item here!